Submission Fee & Payment Policy
1. A submission fee of RM 150 must be paid when submitting an article. Submission fees can be paid via online submission, bank transfer method, cheque or direct cash payment. A separate publication fee is required for articles that are accepted for publication. A fee is also required when resubmitting an article that was previously rejected
2. Once payment for submission is made, we shall proceed with submission of the manuscript to the Editorial Board members, immediately. It will take a minimum of 6 months or more, for the manuscript to be reviewed by the Editorial Board. We implore your patience during this period as each article submitted to MNJ will be undergoing a thorough validation process in nominating a referee or peer-reviewer for the manuscripts. Along with the prerequisites and guidelines before the approval for publication in the Malayan Nature Journal.
3. Once the article is reviewed and accepted to be published, the contributor will be notified and a publication fee has to be made. A publication fee of RM 350 (non-MNS members) and RM 250 (MNS Members) will be charged for every article published.
4. Articles that contain colour images, diagrams, graphs and etc will be charged RM 650 with a maximum of 10 pages (total pages including write up).
5. Articles will only be published after the publication fee has been received.
6. A few pages of the journal will be dedicated for adverts. MNJ advertising rates is as follow; Full page – RM 1, 000.00
Manual Payment Mode:
For bank transfer and cheque, kindly address your payment payable to “MALAYSIAN NATURE SOCIETY “ to :
Malaysian Nature Society
JKR 641 Jalan Kelantan
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 – 2287 9422
Fax: +603 – 2287 8773
Malayan Bangking Berhad (Maybank)
Name of account : Malaysian Nature Society
Account No : 012138304679
Name of Account: Malaysian Nature Society
Account No: 8000832963
Please e-mail proof of payment/transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.